To see this year's cast list and practice schedule, click below:
1. read about and done group presentations on Shakespeare's life
2. studied facts, watched short videos, and answered questions about history, customs, and dress in the Elizabethan Age
3. discovered the meanings of many of the phrases we use today that were originally made-up by Shakespeare
4. learned about the Theater in Shakespeare's day and created mini-models of the Globe Theater
5. read and acted out parts of the story of this year's play - "The Comedy of Errors."
6. practiced our acting skills of being loud, clear, having expression, and adding motions to help tell the story
Look below for just a few examples of our work!